Revolutionary way to educate is making a difference for our future
“Excellence and Cultural Diversity Is Our Strength ”
Our goal is to create A form of knowledge which is accessible for everyone , knowledge and good practices
We enter to learn and leave to achieve
Workplace Skills Plan (WSP)
Skills Development is a PRIORITY ELEMENT under the amended B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice. Points under the Skills Development element will not be achieved should an organisation fail to submit their WSP and ATR. Not complying with the 40% minimum target for Skills Development, will result in the organisation being discounted a level for their overall scorecard. i.e. if you achieve an overall level 3 scorecard, a penalty discount will drop your rating to a level 4 B-BBEE rating.
- The organisation will qualify to recover 20% of their skills spend as a Mandatory Grant allocated from Skills Development Levies paid to SARS.
- The organisation that meets the required criteria can apply for Discretionary Grants from their affiliate SETA(s).
The following documents need to be submitted by all Levy Paying Members (companies)
- A Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) – An organisation’s articulated training plan
- An Annual Training Report (ATR) – a report actuating previously implemented training initiatives. In this case, your submission will be a 2020 ATR for the 2021 submission.
- A Pivotal Training Plan – Strategic plan aligned to scarce skills that may be required within the business and/or industry. The initiatives are a snapshot of foreseeable training that will take place in the financial year after submission.
- A Pivotal Training Report – A Scarce Skills report articulating the outcomes of the preceding year’s Pivotal Training Plan outcomes
With the amended Codes of Good Practice, large companies can improve their preferential procurement points by supporting previously disadvantaged individuals to upgrade to become empowered suppliers, and by including B-BBEE rated businesses in their supply chain.
When a person buys a proudly South African product it goes beyond simple convenience. They are supporting and developing small businesses, which transform local economies by providing increased job opportunities. More jobs boost the economy, tackle poverty and assist in securing the future of the country, making local much more than just lekker.
BEE AND MORE would like to assist you in achieving your Training Plans, the implementation thereof and all skills development project management activities that ensure that best practice is achieved, guarantee that you maximise on your B-BBEE scorecard, specifically pertaining to the Skills Development element and most importantly YOUR PEACE OF MIND!
Start your planning process with us NOW to avoid penalties and ensure that your business benefits going forward.
Alabaster training centre focuses on developing a variety of scarce skills in the corporate sector and rural communities by delivering superior quality training with the following seta.
| QCTO |
Alabaster Training Centre, we aim to provide in-depth quality training, which would assist our skills development experts in identifying numerous skill gaps,
- identifying your skill gaps, and
- developing and honing these skills. It is important because your skills determine your ability to execute your plans with success.
Imagine a carpenter trying to build a house. He has the raw materials but lacks good wood working tools. He has, however, a flimsy hammer and a small screwdriver. Without the right tools like a hand saw, he can’t turn these raw materials into house building pieces
A carpenter woodworking with his tools, It’s the same with goal achievement. In goal achievement, your skills are your tools. The house is your goal. Just as you need the right tools to build a house, you need the right skills to build your goal. Without the right skills, you will only frustrate yourself, waste your time, and spend a lot of time dealing with rudimentary issues caused by the lack of knowledge or lack of skills, as opposed to progressing in your goal. While difficulty and struggle are part and parcel of any goal pursuit, without the right skills, you find yourself struggling more than necessary. Worse still, this struggle is unconstructive and doesn’t help you move forward.
WE ARE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU WITH “TOOLS OF THE TRADE”
©2020 Alabaster Training Centre | copyright all right reserved.